In keeping with the President's vision to make the Obama Administration as accessible as possible, each year the White House invited the American People to sit back, relax, and follow along on President Obama's annual Hawaii Vacation.
After arriving in Honolulu, President Obama hops into his motorcade and heads over the Ko'olau Mountains toward the Windward side of Oahu to his vacation home in Kailua. Follow along as the President hits the beach, dines at local restaurants and plays a little golf over the holiday season.
In the spirit of openness and transparency, the President's Hawaii vacation was live-tweeted. You are invited to follow along on Twitter.
Click on the blue markers to see pictures and highlights from President Obama's Hawaii vacation trips
- Morning workout at Semper Fit
- Golf at the Kaneohe Klipper
- Golf at the Mid-Pacific Country Club
- Dinner at Alan Wong's Restaurant
- Dinner at Nobu Waikiki
- Dinner at Morimoto Waikiki
- Visit Punchbowl Cemetery
- Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay
- Visit troops at Anderson Hall MCBH
- New Year's Eve: Talent show at home
- Bowling at K-Bay Lanes at MCBH
- Basketball at MCBH
- BBQ on the North Shore
- Swimming at Bellows Beach
- Shave Ice at Island Snow in Kailua
- Hike a local trail
The "Obama Hawaii Vacation Bobblehead" comes in five fun styles: Snowbama; Surfing Obama; Ukulele Obama; Shaka Obama; and the most popular: Golfing Obama. Buy it now.