Upon arriving in Honolulu, President Obama hopped into his motorcade and headed over the Ko'olau Mountains toward the windward side of Oahu to his vacation home in Kailua. Follow along as the President hits the beach, dines at local restaurants and plays a little golf this holiday season.
In the spirit of openness and transparency, the President's Hawaii vacation will once again be live-tweeted. You are invited to follow along on Twitter.
Click on the blue markers to see pictures and highlights from President Obama's Hawaii vacation trips
- Morning workout at Semper Fit
- Golf at the Kaneohe Klipper
- Golf at the Mid-Pacific Country Club
- Dinner at Alan Wong's Restaurant
- Dinner at Nobu Waikiki
- Dinner at Morimoto Waikiki
- Visit Punchbowl Cemetery
- Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay
- Visit troops at Anderson Hall MCBH
- New Year's Eve: Talent show at home
- Bowling at K-Bay Lanes at MCBH
- Basketball at MCBH
- BBQ on the North Shore
- Swimming at Bellows Beach
- Shave Ice at Island Snow in Kailua
- Hike a local trail
The "Obama Hawaii Vacation Bobblehead" comes in five fun styles: Snowbama; Surfing Obama; Ukulele Obama; Shaka Obama; and the most popular: Golfing Obama. Buy it now.